[Radio-announce] The Young Oldies show starts at 5 p.m. Eastern today.

Kevin Minor kminor at windstream.net
Mon Mar 11 12:50:11 EDT 2013

Hi there.

I invite you to tune into the Young Oldies show on ACB Radio Interactive and
the Legend today starting at 5 p.m. Eastern, 2 P.M. Pacific.  I play music
of all kinds, mainly from the 70's and 80's.  It's oldies more recent than
what you usually hear, hence the name of the Young Oldies show.  I do this
for three hours, and in addition to music I'll tell you about the weather
for Lexington, Kentucky which is where I'm located.

Please make requests, or I'll sing you a song, and trust me, you don't want
that.  To tune into the show, go to either one of the following urls:

http://legend-oldies.com

http://acbradio.org

See you today at 5 Eastern.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY