[Radio-announce] Please join me "In The Quiet"

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Mar 26 18:05:40 EDT 2013

Hi There!

Come join me! I hear from so many of you during and after the show, how
much it means to you! And you mean a lot to me! I'm so grateful for each
of you who listen. I take your comments seriously and am always looking
to clarify what this show is, what it seeks to deliver, how it's gone
through a lot of changes. I thank you for continuing to be there,
letting me know the value this show has for you.

Hope to see you at 7:00 Eastern.

http://debbiehazelton.com