[Radio-announce] celebrating cinco de mayo on Global Beat

ann sylvia ann at kysor.net
Thu May 2 11:13:45 EDT 2013

Please join me in celebrating our neighbor to the south as Global
Beat returns with a great variety of music from Mexico and
beyond.  Once again we will open the tantina for your listening,
dining and drinking enjoyment, featuring music from and about
Mexico.  As always, there will be plenty of cold beer, sodas and
frosty margaritas for everyone to go along with the delicious
Mexican munchies.  So tune in at 9 pm Eastern, 6 Pacific for 3
hours of music and fun for a very "feliz cinco de Mayo right here
on ACB Radio Interactive!