[Radio-announce] [Friends] ACB Radio shortcuts

Christopher Gray chris at moblind.org
Thu May 2 15:57:38 EDT 2013

Larry:

This is wonderful! Thanks a lot for doing this.  So much nicer than nodes.

Chris

On Thu, 2 May 2013, Larry Turnbull wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have added shortcuts for all of the ACB Radio streams.
>
> When you go to these short cuts you will see a page with a brief description
> about the stream and the direct urls to launch the stream itself.
>
> Just make sure you browse passed the main menu on the page and you will find
> the description with the links under it.
>
> Also you can still go to the ?listen to ACB Radio? link on the main menu and
> get to the stream you wish to listen to.
>
> The short cuts are as follows:
>
> Mainstream http://acbradio.org/mainstream
> Caf? http://acbradio.org/cafe
> Treasure Trove http://acbradio.org/trove
> Interactive http://acbradio.org/interactive
> World News and Information http://acbradio.org/news
> Live Event http://acbradio.org/live
>
> Larry

Christopher Gray, Executive Director
Missouri Council of the Blind

5453 Chippewa
St. Louis, MO 63109
Phone:     (314) 832-7172
Toll-free: (800) 342-5632
Fax:       (314) 832-7796

Like Jazz?  Want to know more about jazz?
Tune into A Journey into Jazz with the ACB Radio Jazz Guys, Chris
and Don.
Listen live each Monday at 6:00 P.M. Eastern, 3:00 P.M. Pacific
Find us by going to http://www.acbradio.org, clicking the Listen link and clicking LIsten to ACB
Radio Interactive using your audio player of choice.