[Radio-announce] the Cruisin Show goes Latin

ann sylvia ann at kysor.net
Sat May 4 12:55:15 EDT 2013

Come celebrate Cinco de Mayo with me as I feature an all Latin
Saturday Cruisin Show.  Here you will be treated to mainstream
Latin artists ranging from Ritchie Valens to Shakira, from Linda
Ronstadt to Mark Anthony and just about everything in between.
Much of the content will be in Spanish, but no worries, as it's
all about the music.  So stay tuned following the Big Fun Show
guide dog special for 2 hours of sweet and spicy fun with the
Saturday Cruisin Show right here on ACBRI!