[Radio-announce] cruising in just over 2 hours

ann sylvia ann at kysor.net
Sat May 11 14:01:00 EDT 2013

Please tune in to ACBRI immediately following the big fun show as
Inga and I hit the streets with our huge stack of cruisin oldies.
During the first hour we will feature a variety of tunes about
our canine friends and partners along with the usual mix of 50s
and 60s hits.  In the second hour we will get a little funky and
even feature a few disco divas.  So get ready for 2 hours of good
music and fun on the Saturday Cruisin Show at 4 pm Eastern, 1
Pacific.