[Radio-announce] Waking up early for the Secret Stash

Steve Matzura number6 at noisynotes.com
Mon May 13 06:43:57 EDT 2013

I'm rubbing the coffee out of my eyes and filling the pot with sand.
Oh wait a minute ... I think I got that backwards--see, I'm not fully
awake yet! That's because I haven't had three hours of 60's and 70's
forgotten favorites on a Monday morning since two weeks ago, and I'm
suffering from withdrawal from my own show! Time to fix that, right?
So join me in about ninety minutes for all kinds o' oldie music
presented and prognosticated about by an oldie music musician, on ACB
Radio Interactive and the World-Wide Legend, this very morning,
commencing at 8:00 Eastern Daylight Time.

Among the usual mix of songs you remember, songs you don't, some
offbeat filler album cuts and one-hit wonders, I'll be featuring
something you don't usually get on this show--a track from a new album
by an old rock-and-roll friend. More details during the show!

Of course, the thing I love best about the show is hearing from *YOU*,
which can be done via email, the Web, and the telephone. Listen in for
all the good contact info, given frequently throughout the program.

And of course, there's always the randomness thrown in when Eva our
dog-walker comes by. As you know, she's always got something to say
about something. This week, we'll find out all about how she solved
her mouse problem, with a recap of how it was discovered then
partially solved by "borrowing" her sister's cat! Life in the big
city, folks; never a dull moment when Eva comes by.

It all starts at 8am Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive and the
World-Wide Legend!