[Radio-announce] Join me for "The Good Energy Mix" today!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon May 13 07:22:20 EDT 2013

It's a very scrambly day! I'm not egging you on! Traveling to Orlando
this week to exhibit at the FCB convention! I've been busy with elves
behind the seens, making new aromatherapy products! Coming out with a
new line: "Love Your Body Products." It's been a whirlwind of frenzied
activity. I even have an account on Etsy. Products will be posted there
soon.

So with today's show, I'll be multi-tasking, playing music and working
on products in the background, in order to ship them out today.

Come join me, 11:00 a.m., http://acbradio.org/interactive

Meghan and Chippies are stoked and poised with this new, more
spring-like weather! You may well hear them, and many other spontaneous
environmental sounds today, with front door open!

Don't forget "In the Quiet" tomorrow night. 7:00-10:00 P.M.,
http://acbradio.org/interactive

I'll need it, before flying out bright and early the next morning!

Last week's show replay  is now available! Did you miss it?
http://team-fm.com/debbiehazelton

Stay tuned...! Much more to come!