[Radio-announce] Global Beat in less than an hour

ann sylvia ann at kysor.net
Thu May 16 20:21:33 EDT 2013

Get ready to groove with some awesome jazz and world music with
yours truly, Ann Sylvia as Global Beat returns with an awesome
array of sets created to kick off your weekend with style! In our
second hour we will once again take a trip to Hawaii and will
also feature a set of Latin jazz performed by non-Latin artists.
This is a show you will not want to miss, so stay tuned to ACBRI
immediately following the Yin without the Yang for 3 hours of
musical madness on Global Beat!