[Radio-announce] Tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern, a special Anything and Everything celebrates a friend's birthday.

Kevin Minor kminor at windstream.net
Sat May 18 07:38:40 EDT 2013

Hi.

First, let me explain what I usually broadcast.  The show is Anything and
Everything, and I, your loveable host play music from the late 1920's
through today.  I also tell you the weather for Lexington, KY, which is
where I'm hiding from folks.  There's also the Bullwinkle joke of the week.
Of course your requests are welcome.  To hear the show, point your browser

http://acbradio.org

and either find the listen to ACB Radio Interactive, or download the ACB
Radio tuner, and choose the Interactive option.

Now to explain the special nature of tonight's show.  If you listened a few
weeks ago, I told you of my good friend Denise, and I played a song
dedicated to her.  Denise is someone that I was, and still am smitten over.
In the past I've made tapes for her, trying to tell her with music what I
thought about her.  In early April I had the opportunity to see her again,
and we had a nice meeting.  I decided to make a CD for her, and I want to
share the contents of that CD to you, the loyal listener.  If you're
thinking the CD will contain songs of my undying love for her, sorry to
disappoint you.  Here's what the CD contains.  It's 23 tracks in total.  The
first ten are the top ten from the week she was born, and any songs of a
mushy mushy gushy gushy smooch smooch nature are totally coincidence.  The
next song was released the day she was born, and it became a big hit for
this band.  The next five songs are novelty songs, which expresses my sense
of humor.  The last seven songs are a kind of tribute to Denise, thanking
her for being such an awesome friend, as well as stating my feelings for her
at present.  If you are curious about what this CD, and the show will be
like, tune in and listen.  I'll start things off with Denise's birthday gift
from me, and then we'll get into normal music.

Looking forward to you tuning into the show.

Don't work too hard.

GO REDS!

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY

Kevin at acbradio.org