[Radio-announce] cruisin with the oldies at 4 pm Eastern, 1 Pacific

ann sylvia ann at kysor.net
Sat May 18 13:30:54 EDT 2013

I would really love it you would join me following the Big Fun
Show for 2 hours of groovin tunes from the 50s, 60s and 70s.  The
Cruisin Shows are kind of like snowflakes in that each one is
unique and the complexion and mood are always changing from one
week to the next.  Toward the end of the first hour I will
feature a special "rich and poor" set of songs from the 60s pus
much more.  Email ann at acbradio.org or tweet at acbribeat ) any
-;ts or reque/s4 So stay tuned to ACBRI for a brand new edition
of the Saturday Cruisin Show!