[Radio-announce] global beat live in less than 3 hours

ann sylvia ann at kysor.net
Thu May 23 18:19:43 EDT 2013

Please join me, Ann Sylvia following the Yin Yang show for a
brand new Global Beat.  Along with the usual eclectic mix of sets
I will be unveiling some new tracks I hope you will enjoy.
During the second hour I will pay tribute to that great 70s band
Earth Wind and Fire as well as a set of classic reggae.  So kick
off the long holiday weekend with awesome jazz and world music
right here on ACB Radio Interactive at 9 pm Eastern, 6 Pacific
with Global Beat!