[Radio-announce] It's that time of the year, holiday music begins to be played on Anything and Everything tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific on ACB Radio Interactive.

Kevin Minor kminor at windstream.net
Sat Nov 2 02:08:59 EDT 2013

Hey there!

Besides all the good tunes of all kinds from the late 1920's through today,
you'll also hear music of the season.  I know, you might think that holiday
music shouldn't be played until Thanksgiving.  Well, one of the local radio
stations has started playing it, and if it's good enough for them it's good
enough for me.  Don't worry, it's not going to be exclusively holiday music.
I know there are those who don't celebrate Christmas, so you'll hear the
good tunes that you've come to love.  Of course your requests are always
welcome, whether they're holiday tunes or not.

Let's see what else will be on the show this week.  There's the weather for
Lexington, KY, sports updates for the local football and basketball teams,
I'm using some updated old software, there's the good old Bullwinkle joke of
the week, and I have a story to tell of a man who, well, if you can explain
his logic, you're one up on me.

To hear the show, do one of the following three things.  Point your browser

http://acbradio.org

and follow the links to the Interactive stream.  If you'd like a convenient
source to access all ACB Radio streams, download the ACB Radio tuner from
the above URL.  Last but not least, if you have a mobile device such as an
iPhone/iPod/iPad or Android device, you can find ACB Radio Interactive on
it.

See you tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific for three hours of, well,
we'll see what happens on ACB Radio Interactive!

GO CATS!

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY

kevin at acbradio.org