[Radio-announce] Journey into Jazz for November 4 just over 24 hours Away

Christopher Gray chris at bayareadigital.us
Sun Nov 3 17:20:47 EST 2013

Good Afternoon to All:

At 6:00 P.M. Eastern, 3:00 P.M. Pacific time tomorrow, you are invited to
come take this week's Journey into Jazz.  This is a live show of Chris'
creation and we think you will enjoy it.  Featured on the show is
approximately one hour each of the singer Billie Holiday and the saxophone
player, her favorite, Lester Young.  While much of this music comes from
the 1940s, there are more modern pieces as well from the 1950s near the
ends of each hour.

You can hear us by going to acbradio.org/interactive and clicking the mp3
listening link there of your choice.  It couldn't be easier.

Also, I have some good news about our podcasts.  We have been rather
remiss in getting each broadcast into podcast form and published on
the web.  We're heppy to tell you that now each show through last Monday
is
either published or in the queue for publication in the next two days.
What a relief to be caught up, and we hope you will take advantage of
hearing us at jazzguys.libsyn.com, on iTunes, or on TuneIn Radio.
Hopefully from those choices one works well for you.

So, come join us tomorrow at 6:00 P.M. Eastern or 3:00 P.M. Pacific or
catch us on the podcast.  We are live tomorrow and will be taking your
phone calls throughout the show.

All the best,

Chris and Don

Christopher Gray, President
Bay Area Digital

Promoting good health with great technology

4062 Stage Court, No. E2
Placerville, CA 95667
Phone:  (415) 217-6667
fax:    (415) 962-2520
Email:  chris at bayareadigital.us

Like Jazz?  Want to know more about jazz?
Tune into A Journey into Jazz with the ACB Radio Jazz Guys, Chris and Don
Listen live each Monday at 6:00 P.M. Eastern, 3:00 P.M. Pacific
Find us at http://www.acbradio.org/interactive