[Radio-announce] global beat in just over two hours

Ann Kysor ann at kysor.net
Thu Nov 7 20:03:38 EST 2013

Please join me, Ann Sylvia for three hours of fantastic jazz, world music and more on this week's Global Beat.  As always, there will be great sets of tunes designed to kick your weekend off to an excellent start, especially here in the U.S.  This is, as you know, a three-day weekend, so why not make it a four-day one as I present something to please everyone.  You can email me at ann at kysor or bweet @acbribeat with requests or comments.  It's Global Beat on ACBRI and midtownradio.org.