[Radio-announce] Anything and Everything is coming up tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific on ACB Radio Interactive.

Kevin Minor kminor at windstream.net
Sat Nov 9 19:06:01 EST 2013

Hey all.

It's me, your great host, informing you that I'll be on tonight.  For three
hours I'll be playing music from the late 1920's through today.  There will
be some sports updates for the local teams, you'll hear the weather for
Lexington, Kentucky, and of course there's that great Bullwinkle joke of the
week.  I don't have a lot to tell you about this week, but I did order a new
gadget, and it will be here in time for next week's show.  Tune in next week
and find out what I got.  Tune in this week, though.  There will be great
music for you to hear.  Of course your requests and comments are always
welcome.  To hear the show, tune into the following URL

http://acbradio.org

and follow the Interactive link to hear the show.  You can also download the
ACB Radio tuner, or if you have a mobile device you can listen with it.

See you tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific on ACB Radio Interactive.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY

kevin at acbradio.org