[Radio-announce] Want those worries to go? Please join me "In The Quiet"

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Nov 12 17:50:09 EST 2013

Hi There!

It's time to keep warm. Why not feel warm inside out with me tonight "In The
Quiet."

I find that the still, calm, quiet place within is what helps to keep away
the worries, doubts and fears. They don't seem to just up and go away on
their own, except when it is all too quiet and calm for them, where there's
no drama or judgmental thinking to rally them 'round. Yes indeed! It's the
peace and quiet that helps them decide to up and go, to find another
climate, another noisy mind in which to run wild.

I say "No thanks." And so they don't hang out here with me as often.

How about you?

If you want those fear, worries, doubts, crazy thoughts, and a myriad of
health problems that tend to tag and trail in the wake of such thoughts and
feelings to get on up and out, then join me for some peace "In The Quiet"
tonight and let's see if we can set up a global neighborhood watch to help
keep those demons away! I believe we can do it together! If even a little of
the quiet helps to create even a tiny space between those gloomy thoughts,
then I say we've made an in road!

Come on and give it a try, if you dare!

7:00 P.M. EST.

http://debbiehazelton.com