[Radio-announce] Bet you can't guess what's on ACB Radio Interactive tommorow at 9 p.m. Eastern.

Kevin Minor kminor at windstream.net
Fri Nov 15 19:36:39 EST 2013

Hi.

Well, I ain't gonna tell ya!  Oh all right, the management wants me to tell,
so I grudgingly will do so.  It's Anything and Everything.  I play music of
all genres from the late 1920's through today, tell you about Lexington
Kentucky's weather, and give you sports updates for the local teams.  The
fun lasts for three hours, so be sure to tune in at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m.
Pacific each Saturday on ACB Radio Interactive.  Of course your requests are
always welcome.  To listen, point your browser of choice to

http://acbradio.org

and choose the Interactive link for listening.  You can also download the
ACB Radio tuner to your PC and listen that way.  If you have a mobile
device, you can listen that way as well.

Let's see, is there other content on the show tomorrow night?  By golly,
there is!  If you remember last week's show, you did listen last week,
right?  Anyway, I told you I was getting this new gadget.  Well, I got it,
and it's installed and working!  I won't tell you too much about it, except
it talks, and you'll hear it live and in color tomorrow night.  Also, I got
cable reinstalled, and this opens my possibilities for additional sports
programming on my Apple TV.  I'll tell you about that as well.

Tune in tomorrow night, starting at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific for three
hours of fun, the Bullwinkle joke of the week, and of course, music, on ACB
Radio Interactive.

GO CATS!

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY

kevin at acbradio.org