[Radio-announce] Christmas A to Z begins today

Jeff Bishop jeff at jeffbishop.com
Sat Nov 16 13:53:09 EST 2013

Hello Everyone,

It is that time of the year. As XM and local stations across the United States and streams on the internet begin their holiday music so will I.

The Christmas Skies begins this week with my annual Christmas A to Z. We will see how far we make it this year. It really all depends on your requests and lots of other factors but we made it pretty far last year, so let's see if we make it to Z this year.

All the fun starts on ACB Radio Interactive starting at 6:00 PM Eastern and continues for three hours. You can then switch streams if you so wish to the Legend and continue the fun as I fill in for Rick.

See you all on ACB Radio interactive.

Jeff