[Radio-announce] Classic Rock on Sunday, Forgotten Favorite Oldies on Monday!

Steve Matzura number6 at noisynotes.com
Sun Nov 17 20:10:09 EST 2013

Oh bum, it's that time again, Monday morning. Ugh!

But wait! Music to make you move is on the way at 8am on the
World-Wide Legend and ACB Radio Interactive. Join me there and then
for 180 reasons to wake up early on a Monday, each one filled with
your forgotten favorites by email or telephone request. So don't be a
sad face, put your glad face on, because it's time to shovel out not
only the hits you know, but lots of ones you might not. And oh yes,
it's back to school for my wife, which means our good friend and
dog-walker Eva will be in the house toward the end of the second hour
with news and views you can use! So remember, Monday good, music good,
you good, when you wake up on the right side of the world with the
Secret Stash on the box!