[Radio-announce] Journey Into Jazz Is On the Way

Christopher Gray chris at moblind.org
Sun Nov 17 22:37:28 EST 2013

Hi Everybody:

Monday at 6:00 P.M. Eastern, 3:00 P.M. Pacific time is our newest edition of
Journey into Jazz with Chris in St. Louis, Missouri and Don In Waipahu, Hawaii.
We have been hard at work on this live show and are eager to share it with you.

This week is a live show and has been put together by Don.  We feature three
jazz greats:  Woody Herman; Stan Kenton; and Nat King Cole.  This will give us a
chance to feature several songs by each artist and tell you a bit about each
of them along the way.  We think you will enjoy each of these excellent artists
and their accompanists.

You can hear Journey into Jazz live by visiting acbradio.org/interactive and
clicking your MP3 player of choice.

As always, remember that if you cannot hear us live, go to jazzguys.libsyn.com
or subscribe to us via iTunes or TuneIn Radio.

We look forward to seeing you for the show and are eager to take your phone
calls, too.

Sincerely,

Chris and Don

Christopher Gray, Executive Director
Missouri Council of the Blind
5453 Chippewa Street
St. Louis, MO 63109
(314) 832-7172
http://www.moblind.org

Like Jazz?  Want to know more about jazz?
Tune into A Journey into Jazz with the ACB Radio Jazz Guys, Chris and Don
Listen live each Monday at 6:00 P.M. Eastern, 3:00 P.M. Pacific
Find us at http://www.acbradio.org/interactive