[Radio-announce] Come and Get it! "The good Energy Mix" today!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Nov 18 09:04:43 EST 2013

Now don't you dare miss it! Even if you have to work! Come on! It's fun! And
today, no gremlins! I just know it! J Come on and start the week of on a
wonderful, upbeat note!

11:00 a.m. EST.

http://acbradio.org/interactive

"The Good Energy Mix"

You can use the ACB Radio Tuner, available for download  from the main page

http://acbradio.org/downloads

and if you're on a Mobile device, find us on oOTunes or iBlink Radio.

Don't forget "In The Quiet" tomorrow night, 7:00 P.M. EST, same place.

If you're in Atlanta, come to my workshop on Saturday on The Emotional
Freedom Tecvhnique (EFT)

http://decaturhealingarts,com

And if you want to feel better, let's see if I can help you! If I can't,
what have you got to lose? J

http://debbiehazelton.com