[Radio-announce] A Yin Yang Show Thanksgiving Holiday Tradition Contniues on ACB Radio Interactive from 6PM to midnight Eastern

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Sat Nov 23 10:45:09 EST 2013

Dear friends,

Let us be the first to wish all a safe and Happy Thanksgiving with friends
and family. We are very grateful to ACB for ACB's support of ACB Radio
Interactive and to all of you who listen.

For the last several years, the Yin Yang Show has done a 6 hour show on
Thanksgiving featuring non-traditional Holiday music from 6PM to midnight on
ACB Radio Interactive and we are keeping that tradition alive yet again this
year. Please tune us in at www.acbradio.org  .

This year's first 90 minutes or so will feature songs of thanks and songs
about Thanksgiving. We will then officially kick off Black Friday with
Non-Traditional Holiday songs from our vast collection. Should you have any
requests, please email them to rick.morin at comcast.net and we will be sure to
get them on for you.

We thank Ann Sylvia who is extremely gracious to allow us to use her normal
9 to midnight Eastern slot where she hosts the spectacular Global Beat that
features Jazz and World Music.

All you need to listen to ACB Radio is your computer or iPhone or Note Taker
or similar device. If you haven't already done so, you can download the ACB
Radio Tuner from:
http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/downloads/tunersetup.exe . The tuner
gives you easy access to all ACB radio channels from one convenient
application.

You can also access ACB Radio Interactive on the Free iPhone App "iBlink
Radio" available at the iTunes App Store. In IBlink Radio go to "Community
Radio" then "ACB Radio Streams" and them "ACB Radio Interactive".

Have a great turkey day and unwind with the Yin Yang Show to some great
holiday music that is a bit out of the ordinary on the Yin Yang Show which
is always a bit out of the ordinary.

Spread the word about ACB Radio to your friends and family.... even folks
who are sighted... ACB Radio is all about letting the world know that we are
important members of society..

Brian Charlson, Rick Morin

Yin Yang Show

ACB Radio Interactive