[Radio-announce] Welcomje to Turkey Week!

Steve Matzura number6 at noisynotes.com
Sun Nov 24 11:29:51 EST 2013

Four big things happen this week--not necessarily in the order of
importance:

. Thanksgiving Day in the U.S.
. First night of Hanukkah
. 31-day countdown to Christmas begins
. 18-day countdown to my birthday begins

OK, so maybe my birthday isn't so important ..

... but waking up with good tunes on a Monday morning is! DO it with
flair, or maybe with a flare, but do it with me, on ACB Radio and the
World-Wide Legend this and every Monday morning at 8:00 Eastern time.
The Secret Stash has thirty years of forgotten favorites just waiting
to be played for you when you request them by email, Twitter, and the
Legend Listener Line. Eva our trusty and faithful dog-walker will be
by with a response to a listener voicemail left over from last week.

So I'll see ya tomorrow morning, bright and early, on the Secret
Stash!