[Radio-announce] Listen to ACB Radio on your phone

Larry Turnbull larry at acbradio.org
Mon Nov 25 18:33:43 EST 2013

	Hello all.

The ACB Radio Management Team is delighted to announce that it is now
possible to enjoy all 6 streams of ACB Radio by phone.  No computer needed.

To listen to ACB Radio by phone, dial : 231-460-1047.  You will then be
presented with a menu of choices.  You can jump from stream-to-stream if you
decide while listening you want to hear another one of our channels.
Pressing the pound key while listening will return you to the main menu from
which you can select the stream you want to hear.  Keep your ears on this
new service; we plan to offer more!

On behalf of the entire ACB Radio team, thank you for your support and for
continuing to listen to ACB Radio where your listening is our business.

Also on behalf of all of ACB Radio I would like to wish everybody a Happy
Thanks Giving and hope you have safe travels if you are planning to travel
to a friend or relative's place this week.

Larry