[Radio-announce] Come away from the noise and join me "In The Quiet"

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Oct 1 18:08:21 EDT 2013

Hi There,

Yes, let's do it!

7:00 P.M. EDT. http://acbradio.org/interactive

Come rest for a while. It's amazing how a little time with some room to
breathe and pause can make a positive difference!

I've spent much of the day, incorporating new music, just to give us each
that breath-taking, "ah!", pause, to slow down and take in something
different, something beyond the noise, the tumult, the day-to-day.

Come join!

7:00 P.M. EDT.

http://acbradio.org/interactive

I'm giving a half hour of my time for free this week. So write me, and let's
see if I can help you feel even better than just okay, or good, or status
quo. Don't carry that stuff around like phlegm. Get it off your chest and
free yourself up. What do you want to be holding if/when the music stops?
It's like that old game "Pass The Shoe." Do you want to be holding the shoe?
Those resentments? Those aches and pains? Old hurts? What if something good
rolls by and your hands are too full of old stuff to reach out and embrace
that something you've always wanted?

Contact me: http://debbiehazelton.com

What would your life look like, feel like, be like, to live with greater
joy, and peace, and anything else you've ever wanted?