[Radio-announce] put on your cruisin shoes

Ann Kysor ann at kysor.net
Sat Oct 5 13:44:04 EDT 2013

Here's hoping you all wil join me for two hours of awesome oldies coming up at 4 pm Eastern, 1 Pacific.  I always, I comb the charts for som rare tracks along with the good old familiar stuff.  As a special treat, there will be two "sounds like but isn'ts" during the second hour.  Requests and comments are always welcome.  Email: ann at kysor or tweet @acbribeat.  So tune in on ACB Radio Interactive or midtownradio.org for some good Saturday fun!