[Radio-announce] Waking Up Early for the Secret Stash Is Good for Your Musical Soul

Steve Matzura number6 at noisynotes.com
Mon Oct 7 06:05:44 EDT 2013

... and your musical r&b, and your musical rock and roll, too, and the
way to do it is to log in and listen to the Secret Stash, today and
every Monday morning at 8:00 Eastern Time on ACB Radio Interactive and
the World-Wide Legend. Three hours of good-morning wake-up music and
stimulating rhetoric from your humble show host, me, are yours, and
all of it, even the stimulating rhetoric, are available to you upon
request by either email, Twitter, or phone. Catch those info-nuggets
throughout the program, then use 'em to get you in touch with me! And
if we're all really lucky, Eva, our very own dog-walker will come by
for a visit after walking Murphy, the official Secret Stash mascot
pooch.

Remember, it's not just another manic Monday, it's the first fun day
of the week, and between you and me, we'll make that fun last for the
next 168 hours. It all starts later this morning, on the Secret Stash!