[Radio-announce] shows this week

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Oct 7 09:44:50 EDT 2013

Many of you have dealt with my computer glitches the last few weeks. This last crash during last week's In The Quiet resulted in my computer now in the shop. It is hard drive related. I hope to have it back very soon, and, will have to reinstall a lot of software...

Here's what you can do.

If you want to hear last week's replay of "The Good Energy Mix" today, at 11:00 a.m. eastern, go to:
http://midtownradio.org

If I am able, I will see abou getting an archive of "In The Quiet" on replay tomorrow night. We'll see, and I will let you know.

I'm so thankful for clients and a couple of friends who have graciously made PayPal donations to help offset costs for equipment, repairs etc.
If you wish, go to
http://debbiehazelton.com
and click on the donate button.

Meanwhile, do let me know if I can help you with my growing work. I'm seeing such great rresults! If I can help you feel better, contact me. Negotiable pricing and flexible scheduling.
http://debbiehazelton.com

More soon...!
Thanks always for listening!

All the best,
Debbie Hazelton
Helping People Feel Better,One Person At a Time!
http://debbiehazelton.com

Sent from my iPhone