[Radio-announce] Affiliate convention coverage continues this weekend on ACB Radio Live Event

Larry Turnbull larry at acbradio.org
Tue Oct 8 12:32:26 EDT 2013

Hi all,

A big thanks goes out to the Pennsylvania Council of the Blind for a great
convention.
We enjoyed hearing it on ACB Radio Live Event!

Now we turn our attention to the Illinois Council of the Blind as they will
be having their convention this weekend.

The following is the list of events that will be covered starting this
Friday:

Please note that the times listed are in the central timezone.

Friday: Oct. 11, 2013

1:30 PM to 2:15 PM - Sessions Begin
*	Welcome
*	Invocation
*	Credentials Report
*	Treasurer's Report and Reading of the Proposed Budget
*	President's Report
*	First Reading of Nominations
*	First Presentation of 2014 Convention Bid.

2:15 PM to 2:45 PM - Bureau of Blind Services Update

2:45 PM - Break

3:00 PM to 4:00 PM - Red Cross Presentation

4:00 PM to 5:00 PM - Debbie Grubb, ACB Representative

Saturday, Oct. 12, 2013

8:30 AM to 10:00 AM -
Business meeting including:
*	first Reading of Resolutions
*	Second Reading of Nominations and accepting Nominations from the
floor
*	final Presentation of Convention 2014 Bid.

1:00 PM to 2:00 PM - Library Update

2:00 PM to 3:00 PM - Dots for Tots, Parents & Children from program plan to
attend.

3:00 PM to 4:00 PM - Tablet Class
(Bring your tablet if you have one)

4:00 PM to 5:00 PM - ICB Candidates' Forum

7:00 PM to 10:00 PM - ICB Banquet Dinner
*	Marianne Manko, Master of Ceremonies
*	Debbie Grubb, ACB Representative - Banquet Speaker
*	Presentation of Awards & Raffle Winners

Sunday, Oct. 13, 2013

8:00 AM to 9:00 AM - Memorial Service with songs from the ICB Chorus.

9:00 AM to 12:00 PM - Business Meeting
Includes:
*	Elections
*	Second Reading and Passing of Resolutions
*	Affiliate Reports
*	Old Business and
*	New Business.

Again the coverage will be on ACB Radio Live Event.

To get to Live Event go to http://acbradio.org/live

And don't forget we have the California Council of the Blind's convention to
follow next weekend.

Larry