[Radio-announce] Affiliate convention coverage continues this weekend on ACB Radio Live Event
larry at acbradio.org
Tue Oct 8 12:32:26 EDT 2013
A big thanks goes out to the Pennsylvania Council of the Blind for a great
We enjoyed hearing it on ACB Radio Live Event!
Now we turn our attention to the Illinois Council of the Blind as they will
be having their convention this weekend.
The following is the list of events that will be covered starting this
Please note that the times listed are in the central timezone.
Friday: Oct. 11, 2013
1:30 PM to 2:15 PM - Sessions Begin
* Credentials Report
* Treasurer's Report and Reading of the Proposed Budget
* President's Report
* First Reading of Nominations
* First Presentation of 2014 Convention Bid.
2:15 PM to 2:45 PM - Bureau of Blind Services Update
2:45 PM - Break
3:00 PM to 4:00 PM - Red Cross Presentation
4:00 PM to 5:00 PM - Debbie Grubb, ACB Representative
Saturday, Oct. 12, 2013
8:30 AM to 10:00 AM -
Business meeting including:
* first Reading of Resolutions
* Second Reading of Nominations and accepting Nominations from the
* final Presentation of Convention 2014 Bid.
1:00 PM to 2:00 PM - Library Update
2:00 PM to 3:00 PM - Dots for Tots, Parents & Children from program plan to
3:00 PM to 4:00 PM - Tablet Class
(Bring your tablet if you have one)
4:00 PM to 5:00 PM - ICB Candidates' Forum
7:00 PM to 10:00 PM - ICB Banquet Dinner
* Marianne Manko, Master of Ceremonies
* Debbie Grubb, ACB Representative - Banquet Speaker
* Presentation of Awards & Raffle Winners
Sunday, Oct. 13, 2013
8:00 AM to 9:00 AM - Memorial Service with songs from the ICB Chorus.
9:00 AM to 12:00 PM - Business Meeting
* Second Reading and Passing of Resolutions
* Affiliate Reports
* Old Business and
* New Business.
Again the coverage will be on ACB Radio Live Event.
To get to Live Event go to http://acbradio.org/live
And don't forget we have the California Council of the Blind's convention to
follow next weekend.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Radio-announce