[Radio-announce] No In The Quiet tonight. apology

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Oct 8 15:09:10 EDT 2013

I'm waiting for a call from the computer repair shop. they're putting in a new hard drive as we speak. I was hoping to have it back to get an archive to Larry. Unless he has found any, this will not be in time. I am so sorry. I know we all count on it. I expect to be back next week in full force!

Please take care of yourselves, remembering to get any moments in the quiet.
 Also, do let me know if I can help you. I just burned my thumb and used EFT, the pain going away so very quickly. This is definitely medicine of our future!

Stay well! :)

Debbie Hazelton

Sent from my iPhone