[Radio-announce] All new music on Yin Yang Show today from 6 to 9 PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Thu Oct 10 16:13:05 EDT 2013

Hi friends,

We are very excited that we are now receiving promo copies of all songs that
are released to radio stations within days of their release.

Today's Yin Yang Show will feature 3 hours of some of the best new releases
over the last 6 weeks.

Rick and Brian are back together to do a little gloating about the Red Sox.
Our regrets go to our good friends in Florida - especially Paul Edwards...

Please tune in at http://www.acbradio.org.

Rick and Brian

p.s. and remember to stay tuned after the Yin Yang Show for Global Beat with
Ann Sylvia from 9 to 12 Eastern.