[Radio-announce] back by popular demand

Ann Kysor ann at kysor.net
Thu Oct 10 20:06:45 EDT 2013

As the subject line states, I am bringing back a show originally aired in January, manely the Stevie Wonder special.  As before, this primarily features compositions by Stevie performed by jazz artists, but there will be a helping of my favorite songs performed by the man himself.  Also, I have made a few changes you are sure to like as much as I do.  So join me immediately following Yin Yang for the Global Beat Stevie Wonder special on ACBRI!