[Radio-announce] Anything and Everything's coming up tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific on ACB Radio Interactive.

Kevin Minor kminor at windstream.net
Sat Oct 12 05:22:41 EDT 2013

Hey dudes and dudettes out there!

It's me, your loveable old broadcaster inviting you to tune into my show,
Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive.  The show starts at 9 p.m.
Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific, and lasts for three hours.  I play music of all
kinds from the late 1920's through today, as well as talk about some things
that cross my mind.  Tonight is the usual stuff:  the weather for Lexington,
Kentucky, which is where I'm hiding; tell you about some of the sports
happenings; and last, but not least, there's the Bullwinkle joke of the
week.  Of course your requests are always welcome.  To tune in, you have
three choices.  You can point your browser to

http://acbradio.org

and follow the links to the Interactive stream.  If you'd like access to all
the ACB Radio streams from one program, download the ACB Radio tuner from
the above address.  Finally, if you have a mobile device such as an iPhone
or Android, you can find the stream using your favorite internet streaming
program.  Whatever way you can, make sure you tune in tonight at 9 p.m.
Eastern, 3 p.m. Pacific on ACB Radio Interactive.  If you don't tune in,
I'll find out where you live, and sick Paterson the flying dog on you.  He's
really mean, he can lick anybody he meets!

See you tonight on ACB Radio Interactive!

GO CATS and GO BENGALS!

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY

kevin at acbradio.org