[Radio-announce] "The Good Energy Mix", today!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Oct 14 08:21:48 EDT 2013

Hey There!

You can catch "The Good Energy Mix" today, 11:00 A.M.
http://midtownradio.org

It's lively, upbeat, fun, and, it's a replay. I apologize for any disappointment. I had to get a new hard drive and it's a bit like moving into a new house, a bit helter skelter... :) However, all things are coming together and I will likely be on live tomorrow night for "In The Quiet" heard on ACB Radio Interactive http://acbradio.org/interactive

I hope you're doing well, feeling well. Lots to tell you about when I'm back.
May you be blessed and be a blessing!
What does that mean? For me it means, spread the good, the kindness, and may you receive all that you truly need. :)

Debbie Hazelton
Helping People Feel Better, One Person At A Time!
Hey why don't we together see if I can help you feel even better in your life?
Check out my DebSite!
http://debbiehazelton.com

Sent from my iPhone