[Radio-announce] Nail Biting Time in the Man Cave in Watertown on the Yin Yang Show on ACB Radio Interactive today from 6 to 9 PM Eastern

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Thu Oct 17 16:32:14 EDT 2013

Hi friends,

The Sox / Tigers American League Championship series is tied 2 and 2....

The Tiger pitcher who struck out 17 Red Sox last Saturday is pitching
tonight against Jon Lester..

Join Brian and Rick on the Yin Yang Show from 6 to 9 PM as we count down to
the game....

Brian has some great Yin Yang pairs and we got the Man Cave echo back!!!

Please tune us in at http://www.acbradio.org. ACB Radio Interactive...

Thanks for listening!!

And remember to stay tuned after the Yin Yang Show for Global Beat with Ann
Sylvia from 9 to 12 AM Eatstern.

Rick and Brian

The Yin Yang Guys