[Radio-announce] No Anything and Everything tomorrow night, but for a good reason.

Kevin Minor kminor at windstream.net
Fri Oct 18 15:58:05 EDT 2013

Hi.

Subject says what's going on, but it's for possible good news.  I've finally
gotten into a placement agency, and I need to fill out an assessment for a
possible job.  I'm having computer issues with the site, and I need to wait
for my Brother to show up to help me sort things out.  He'll be here
probably some time tomorrow, and I hope to complete the assessment some time
tomorrow evening.  I'm therefore not going to be on tomorrow night, due to
extra work.  Hopefully this will result in a job.  If it does it'll mean
some extra money for me, which is always good.  I plan on being back on next
weekend with lots of great music and conversation.  See you then.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY

kevin at acbradio.org