[Radio-announce] Wake Up Easy, the Secret Stash Way

Steve Matzura number6 at noisynotes.com
Sun Oct 20 11:32:24 EDT 2013

8am is hard on everybody, no matter what day it is, but ah, that first
day of the week, that Monday thing, it sometimes just seems like
you'll never get past it.

But if you set your alarm to play either ACB Radio Interactive or the
World-Wide Legend, you can turn Monday to Funday with three hours of
good-time rock and roll, unfrozen and personally chosen by yours very
truly, me, on the Secret Stash.

The day gets even better when you request and hear your very own
special forgotten favorite via email, Twitter, or the Legend Listener
Line. Listen during the show for all the information you need to get
those requests in, and turn the "I'd rather rest" day into the best
day as I dig through thirty years of fine tunes, and your requests, on
the Secret Stash!