[Radio-announce] The Good Energy Mix and Reeces Pieces, combined, today!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Oct 21 07:40:19 EDT 2013

Hi there!

Shannon is in town, so today, catch us on for four hours!

My hard drive has been replaced and my system is running like New Money!!!
Shannon is here from Los Vegas for a few days. So catch the banter, stories
and all of the great music! 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
http://acbradio.org/interactive

For the first half, we'll also be on Mid Town Radio

http://midtownradio.org

Oh, we are having a blast!

Don't forget "In The Quiet" tomorrow night. I'll be there! Same place.

700 P.M. EDT.

And if you want to feel better, I'm getting the best results I've seen in
all of years of my working with people. Let's talk and see if I can help
you!

Check out my DebSite: http://debbiehazelton.com