[Radio-announce] Come join me/us, In the ...... well, something! tonight

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Oct 22 18:46:34 EDT 2013

Oh it will be good, peaceful, but it may also be, well, a bit, uh, well, wacky. Shannon is still here, and neither of us is responsible, though we may well be response-able, for our craziness. We have been laughing and silly much of the last few days, so we are in silly moods.

The music is there. We're just in rare form, and no alcahol, just good fun! :)

So come join us, if you dare, 7:00 P.M. EDT. http://acbradio.org/interactive

Shannon is also fulfilling her promise as the Queen of Laundris, so one never knows just what to expect! :)

More soon!
:)

Sent from my iPhone