[Radio-announce] Anything and Everything is back on ACB Radio Interactive starting at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific!

Kevin Minor kminor at windstream.net
Sat Oct 26 11:11:04 EDT 2013

Hi out there in internet land!

It's me, your loveable host inviting you to tune into another edition of
Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive.  For three hours I'll play
music of all kinds from the late 1920's through today, tell you the weather
for Lexington, Kentucky, oops, I just gave away where I'm hiding, so don't
tell anyone.  I'll also have the much anticipated Bullwinkle joke of the
week.  This bit of humor will occur at the end of the show, so make sure
you're listening for it.  Of course your requests are always welcome, so
make sure you have them ready.  To tune into the show, point your browser to

http://acbradio.org

and follow the links to the Interactive stream.  You can also download the
ACB Radio Tuner, which will give you access to Interactive and all the other
streams of ACB Radio.  If you have a mobile device such as an iPhone or
Android, you can tune in that way as well.

See you all tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific on ACB Radio
Interactive!

GO CATS and GO BENGALS!

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY

kevin at acbradio.org