[Radio-announce] Monday Morning Means Music on the Secret Stash!

Steve Matzura number6 at noisynotes.com
Sun Oct 27 12:49:17 EDT 2013

Join me tomorrow and every Monday morning at 8:00am Eastern Time, 5am
Pacific, for three hours of your forgotten favorites when the solid
gold doors of the rock vaults creek open, and I go shoveling through
thirty years of rock and roll and dig out your forgotten favorites on
the Secret Stash! http://www.acbradio.org/interactive and
http://www.legend-oldies.com are the sites to visit to get connected
to great Monday morning music, and satsh at acbradio.org or
stevem at legend-oldies.com are the email addresses you can use to
connect back with a request or comment. So, get hooked on, and hooked
up with, the best way to wake up on any morning, with me, on the one
and only, original, never duplicated, Secret Stash!