[Radio-announce] Catch it! "The Good Energy Mix"

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Oct 28 09:06:12 EDT 2013

It flies by, so be quick!

That's right! Catch it!

11:00 a.m. EDT.

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and

http://midtownradio.org

I'll be there. Will you be joining me?

It's fun, upbeat and well., one never knows. Check it out! Start the week of
on an excellent, positive note!

Don't forget "In The Quiet" tomorrow night, 7:00 EDT. Same place.

Here's my announcement posted to the Blind Attic List.

Would you like to feel better? Would you like to resolve some things in your
life? Perhaps I can help. I'm seeing more progress in my work in a shorter
amount of time than I've seen in all of my years of experience.

Blind myself, since birth, I've been in the mental health field for over 30
years, involved in  holistic mind/body/spirit work, seeing increasing
success using good-old rapport building, empathy, listening, combined with
techniques such as Bach Flower Remedies and the Emotional Freedom Technique
(EFT). I'm amazed to be using techniques which I believe will be our
medicine of the future. And, there's nothing like just having some wonderful
support and rapport for whatever is going on. I know, and you know, many of
the day-to-day interpersonal and situational debacles in which, we as people
who are blind, find ourselves. They can pick at our self-esteem, raise our
stress levels, add to a sense of isolation and loneliness.

Negotiable pricing. I'm here to help. Flexible scheduling. Use Skype or
phone, no need to travel or involve others in the equation.

Let's chat, and see if I can help. It may be easier than you have believed,
less cost, less energy and time. Write me:

iam at debbiehazelton.com

Call me: 678 439-8476.

Check out my Deb site!

http://debbiehazelton.com