[Radio-announce] Yin Yang Show congratulates our hometown Boston Red Sox and Happy Halloween on ACB Radio Interactive from 6 to 9 PM Eastern today

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Thu Oct 31 06:10:03 EDT 2013

Hi fiends,

Bleary eyed and proudly wearing our Boston Strong, join Rick and Brian for
the Yin Yang Show today from 6 to 9 PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive.
www.acbradio.org.

Congratulations to the St. Louis Cardinals for a great series. Everything
about the Cards is class. And no... Middlebrooks did NOT obstruct their
plane in ST. Louis causing them to arrive in Boston 7 hours later than
planned due to a mechanical problem with their plane.

In 2004, the mantra was "From Cursed to First". In 2013, it's "From Worst to
First".

We've got a great Halloween show lined up for tonight with special tteats to
wrap up the 2013 baseball season. The only good news about the season ending
at the end of October is that baseball will be back before we know it.

Email us with your requests and we will be sure to get them on.

Join the fun -- Join the celebration on the Yin Yang Show on ACB Radio
Interactive today from 6 to 9 PM Eastern just before Global Beat with Ann
Sylvia.

Rick and Brian