[Radio-announce] The Secret Stash Plays Your Forgotten Favorites Monday Morning!

Steve Matzura number6 at noisynotes.com
Sun Sep 8 08:58:12 EDT 2013

Oh no, Monday again. Oy! Weekend burnout, those Monday morning blahs,
blues, or just plain funkatude, it's enough to make ya just wanna turn
over, hold your breath for twenty-four hours, and wait for Tuesday.

But it doesn't have to be that way, because starting at 8:00am, it's
my honor and pleasure to help boost you up, out of bed, and on your
way to starting a fantastic week by bring you the best wake-up music
show online.

And how do I know it's the best? Because it's the show where you get
to say what I play! Your favorite oldies from the 60's and 70's, with
the occasional foray into the eighties or look-back to the 50's, are
yours for the asking with an email message, a visit to our Website, or
a toll-free telephone call. Listen during the show for all the contact
details you'll need to get those requests on their way.

Where can you find the Secret Stash?

The Secret Stash can be heard at either of two locations on the
Internet--ACB Radio Interactive at
http://www.acbradio.org/interactive, or on the World-Wide Legend, at
http://www.legend-oldies.com.

Now, you may well ask, so what's the "secret" of the Secret Stash? No
secret really. It's where you can hear all the songs you know, plus
lots you don't, some you should, and, yes, some, well, maybe you wish
you hadn't! In among the songs that made the charts, I play alternate
versions and edits, outtakes, and even occasional bloopers and
blunders, all selected to entertain and keep you wanting more.

But the Secret Stash doesn't have to be a secret, because you can take
it with you wherever you go. Find ACB Radio and the Legend on iTunes,
TuneInRadio, and OOTunes. Put us in your pocket or purse, crank up
those Bluetooth headphones, and get wild and wireless!

Turn mundane Monday into musical magic with me, your morning mayor of
madness and mirth, this and every week, on the Secret Stash!