[Radio-announce] Join the Yin Yang Show as we eat hot dogs and relish the success of the Boston Red Sox with the Billboard Top 20 on ACB Radio Interactive from 6 to 9 PM Eastern

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Thu Sep 12 07:11:05 EDT 2013

Join the Yin Yang Show as we eat hot dogs and relish the success of the
Boston Red Sox with the Billboard Top 20 on ACB Radio Interactive from 6 to
9 PM Eastern!!!

Well, well, well, the Magic Number for the Red Sox is 8 to win the division
(combination of Red Sox wins and the second place team's losses) with 13
games left to play. Nothing is ever certain as the Sox have proven time and
time again, but we are feeling pretty good about the Sox and will start the
show with a salute to the boys in the Red hose!!!!

We'll then premiere new music from Prince, the Blind Boys of Alabama and
John Mayer. And then on to the current Billboard Top 20 with a clever
Profile America set thrown in to break it up.

Things will be mostly music during the first hour of the show and then
expect the normal zaniness from Brian and Rick until 9 when we turn it over
to Ann Sylvia and Global Beat.

Hope you can tune us in at www.acbradio.org, select the Listen tab and then
select ACB Radio Interactive. You can also go to the Download tab and
download the ACB Radio tuner which makes ACB Radio always only a few
keystrokes away!!!

Brian and Rick

p.s. special note to Jim Denham - what happened to the Packers last week?