[Radio-announce] Three hours to go for a three hour show, Anything and Everything is on ACB Radio

Kevin Minor kminor at windstream.net
Sat Sep 14 18:24:08 EDT 2013

Hi.

How about that, I'm a poet and didn't know it.  As the subject says,
Anything and Everything starts, actually, in a little less than three hours
on ACB Radio Interactive.  To be specific, it starts at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6
p.m. Pacific.  I'll tell you what the weather is like for Lexington,
Kentucky, give you a sports update, and of course there's the beloved
Bullwinkle joke of the week.  In terms of music you'll hear tunes of all
kinds from the late 1920's through today.  I have lots of requests to play
that I didn't get to last week, but never fear.  Request a song and I'll mix
it with the other requests that I have set to play.

To hear the show, point your browser to

http://acbradio.org

and follow the links to the Interactive stream.  You can also download the
ACB Radio tuner and have all the streams for ACB Radio right there in one
neat package.  If you have a mobile device, you can listen to ACB Radio
Interactive that way as well.

See you all tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific for three hours of fun
and good music on ACB Radio Interactive!

GO REDS, GO BENGALS and GO CATS!

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY

kevin at acbradio.org