[Radio-announce] Scheduled maintenance for ACB Radio Tuesday morning

Larry Turnbull larry at acbradio.org
Sun Sep 15 12:46:29 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I need to perform a software upgrade to the icecast server in order to
continue to feed title streaming to our licensing firm.

Also I will be taking this opportunity to perform other maintenance on the
server.

In order for the icecast upgrade to take place I will have to bring down all
ACB Radio streams.

The upgrade should not take more than 30 minutes to complete so the streams
should be back up not long after that.

I will be doing this upgrade early Tuesday morning around 8 AM eastern time
when there is no live programming.

Thank you for your patience and continued support to ACB Radio.

Larry