[Radio-announce] Ready for a new day? This brand, new week? Let's get energized today!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Sep 16 08:33:01 EDT 2013

Hi There,

Off we go, into another week. Are you ready? Are you excited? Don't settle
for the "same old." No need to let life just pull you along into days that
are mere carbon copies. We can create, make new! Open the windows to grand
music, laughter, hope, possibilities, wonderment! Come get energized with
me, today! It's just one of many things I offter, all to help you and me,
all of us together feel better, even gooder than good! J Let's do it, today!
11:00 A.M. http://acbradio.org/interactive Hey it's right after the
oh-so-fun Secret Stash with Steve Matzura, and before my good friend Shannon
Reece and Reeces Pieces! Don't let the Monday Morning blues" get you down!
Make this a Monday to enjoy and remember!!!

And why not make a plan to get away from the noisy world tomorrow night.
Come spend time with me "In The Quiet", 7:00 P.M. EDT.
http://acbradio.org/interactive

Find me during or after the shows,

info at debbiehazelton.com

or on Twitter: @debbiehazelton

Want to know what else I offer? Check out my Deb site!

http://debbiehazelton.com