[Radio-announce] Program updates from ACB Radio

Larry Turnbull larry at acbradio.org
Mon Sep 16 13:16:17 EDT 2013

Hi all,

We have some new programs that have been added to ACB Radio Mainstream and
ACB Radio Interactive:

For ACB Radio Mainstream we have the Crime Crushers Series with your host
Detective DJ.
She will lay out a crime seen for you to solve.
Then at the end of the show she will provide the answer to the mystery that
you have been listening to.

This show airs every Monday evening at 10:30 PM eastern time.

For ACB Radio Interactive we have the return of Pemberton's Basement!
For those of you that have followed ACB Radio since the early 2000s you will
most likely remember Jim Pemberton who brought you his basement collection
of music every week along with his worped sense of humor.

Well he is back on Sunday evenings from 11 PM eastern to 2 AM eastern Monday
morning.

So this show you won't want to miss!

Both of these shows are shows you will not want to miss.

For a complete listing of shows on ACB Radio Mainstream, interactive as well
as the other streams go to http://acbradio.org and click on the What's on
ACB Radio Link.

Happy listening.

Larry